The lovely ladies from Bare Bones nominated me for this Sunshine Award, for which I would really like to thank them! I can’t even imagine someone liking my blog enough to nominate me, so I was very surprised and honoured. Gosh, I’m even blushing! So again, a big thank you to Bare Bones.
Sunshine Award rules:
- Include the award’s logo in a post on your blog.
- Answer 1o questions about yourself.
- Nominate 10 other bloggers.
- Link your nominees to the post and comment on their blogs, letting them know they have been nominated.
- Share the love and link the person who nominated you.
Questions and Answers:
- My favourite color: At the moment all sorts of pastel colours, such as mint green, coral pink, salmon.
- My favourite animal: My favourite pet would be a cat. I have a cat and he’s the most adorable little creature. Favourite animals in general, I’d have to go with owls.
- My favourite number: Two. Because I want to believe that people aren’t meant to be by themselves, everything is just so much more fun with someone else.
- My favourite drink: Baileys!
- Facebook or Twitter: Can I answer with Tumblr? No? Ok. I’ll go with Facebook then, I’m a huge addict.
- My passion: Extravagant looks. Rather grungy. I love when people have the guts to wear whatever they want to, and don’t mind the odd looks from other people.
- Prefer giving or getting presents: I always feel kind of awkward when opening a present and the giver is watching me, but of course I love getting presents. On the other hand, I also love having the perfect gift for someone.
- My favorite pattern: I’ve got a gazillion items with a flower pattern, so I’ll go with flowers.
- My favorite day of the week: Saturday. I usually do nothing all day, and go out in the evening.
- My favorite flower: Kind of an obvious one, a Jasmine, like my name (Jasmijn -my name- is the Dutch translation).
I’d like to nominate:
- Into mind– I like her style, and she has a lot of really cool DIYs and tutorials.
- Fashion En Vie – A 19-year-old girl from Antwerp (fashion capital, anyone?) with a great sense of fashion.
- Glasmetwater – An interesting blog written in Dutch about fashion, beauty, celebrities, and so much more.
- Curve Commandments – A curvy blog which makes curvier women feel beautiful, a great concept.
- Runway DIY – The place to be if you’re in a creative mood, her DIYs are amazing.
- The Beauty Hunter – This girl describes her blog as ‘Discover beauty and let beauty discover you.‘ She writes about beauty, fashion, food, just about anything really.
- Polish You Pretty – If you’re running out of inspiration for your nails, this is the place to go for nail art.
- Honestly WTF – One of my favourite DIY blogs of all time.
- Fashion Chalet – Erika Marie has a great sense of style and she occasionally does an amazing giveaway.
- Fotografille – Another blog written in Dutch, with very useful photography tutorials and tips.
Last but not least, again a big thanks to Bare Bones, who nominated me for this Sunshine award!