About a month ago, I presented you a brief list of my favourite Youtube beauty gurus: DiamondsAndHeels14, Lisaeldridgedotcom, MichellePhan, Dope2111 and JLovesMac1. Obviously, there are plenty of other gurus who are great as well. So I decided to come up with a ‘Beauty gurus on Youtube – Part II’ post. I’ll present you with another list of five inspirational, creative beauty gurus, and like last time, I’ll also explain why I like them.
1. MacBarbie07: 16-year-old Bethany is a sparkling teenager who records videos that’ll make you happy. Her videos are about all kinds of subjects: DIYs, hairdos, make-up, fashion, nailart, giveaways, etc. I used to struggle with making high buns all the time, but Bethany has a video that explains how to make a gorgeous, big high bun that’ll stay all day.
2. atKristaBradford: Krista is really the queen of hairdos. Ever wanted to perk up your natural haircolour without using chemicals or hair dye? Krista has a DIY for brunettes, blondes and redheads. She also has tons of videos with gorgeous hairdos, braids, buns, waves, etc. Be sure to check it out!
3. ChriselleLim: Chriselle is mostly a fashion guru, she posts a lot of outfits, but also some lovely DIYs. I love her French tip shoe DIY and her video about ‘Fashion rules that are meant to be broken’!
4. Cutepolish: If you type ‘nail art’ into the Youtube search bar, about ninety per cent of the results on the first page are all from this lovely user. She makes the most amazing nail art designs, such as a tuxedo design inspired by Zooey Deschanel’s red carpet look at the Golden Globes 2012. Most DIYs I post here on StuddedDreams are from Cutepolish, for example my Newspaper nails or the Galaxy nail art tutorial.
5. Pixiwoo: This one was recommended to me by one of my lovely readers (thank you roxilazar!). A few of my fav videos include a Brody Dalle make-up tutorial (because it’s one of the few grungy make-up tutorials I’ve seen so far) and a Corpse Bride tutorial.
Have any other suggestions for a third Youtube gurus post? Leave them in the comments below, I look forward to them!