So, I found this grungy look on Lookbook, and I absolutely love the shirt/dress that the girl is wearing. She made it herself, and so can you!
What you’ll need:
- A black simple shirt or LBD (little black dress, you probably know this term already)
- Cross shape (you can use cardboard, but I think it’s easier to cut the shape out of sticker paper)
- White spray paint (or any other colour you like)
How to make it:
- Put the sticker or cardboard on the desired area of your shirt/LBD. If you choose to use regular cardboard, be sure to carefully hold it in place.
- Lightly spray around the area. You want it to have a bit of a cosmos effect.
- Let dry.
- Enjoy your shirt/LBD and flaunt it!