Alright, today I’m bringing you a brand (or should I say branch -lame puns) new D.I.Y.! I found this wonderful and very creative post on Girlscene.nl on how to turn a few twigs into a fashionable bracelet.
Here’s what you’ll need:
- a few (bendable) twigs
- gold (or silver, whatever you like) metallic paint, perhaps spraypaint if you like
- glue or a glue gun
And this is how you do it:
- Cut the twigs a little bit longer than the circumference of your wrist.
- Bend them into a round shape, make sure that the two ends overlap each other a bit.
- Enfold those ends with the cord to ensure them to stay fixed.
- Put a bit of glue on the cord to make it even more solid.
- Spray your bracelet gold or silver. Let it dry. Paint another layer.
- Let it dry. All done!
Hope you like it!