Everyone has a different list of people who inspire them. Obviously, some inspirational people appear more often on those lists than others. You can also have a personal fashion inspiration list. Fashion icons who often appear on these lists are Coco Chanel, Kate Moss, the Olsen twins, Lady Gaga, etc.
I’ll give you guys a little peek in my own inspiration icons list!
1. M.I.A.: She has this lovely laid-back, idgaf attitude.
2. Sky Ferreira: Just because I love her hair and her edgy rocker-but-still-girly look.
3. Lana Del Rey: Lana is like a retro fairytale girl gone bad. Fascinating!
4. Gwen Stefani: Although La Stefani hasn’t really been in the spotlights lately, her sense of fashion will never fade. She made red lips hot again.
5. Rihanna: Her outfits are extravagant, especially the ones she wore in We Found Love.
6. Kate Moss: Druggie or not, this model has got an impeccable sense of style.
7. Taylor Momsen: I actually wasn’t a big fan of this rock chick in the Gossip Girl show, but I love her daily outfits!
I’m guessing you sort of get an idea of my style now, I like grungy, rock chick, bad girls attitude, but with a very girly touch.